"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You’d think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists. But more often than not, the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists… well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground."
i started crying while walking down the baby isle in the supermarket. God is so good to me, so so good.
- We’re not in crisis but in Christ
- Christianity was never meant to be known by their doctrine but by their passion
- The only one without hope is the devil
- Lord set us free from us
- The second I say I am He says You are
- "Oh God that I may know you more" is our number 1 prayer
- Why would you rebuke the devil to get behind you when he already is??
- It’s not JUST a love of peoples souls it’s a love of PEOPLE
- God will not leave you as orphans because to be an orphan in the gospel is to not know the father.
- You dont believe in God? Well He believes in you!
- No one can Kill you whenever you’ve already died in Christ
- Jesus isn’t offensive because love isn’t offensive
- Never let your experience dominate what the word says
- No excuses, Jesus didn’t use any so i don’t have any
- You wont’ compromise the truth for people you love.
"Oh you don’t believe in God? Well he believes in you!"